Monday, October 23, 2006

a thought

some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. delicious ambiguity...
~gilda radner

sometimes it's too easy to keep looking ahead, wanting to know what's going to happen, wanting security--but then you miss out on the joy and the freedom of the moment

aveces es tan facil buscar adelante, querer cosas que todavia no tengo--la seguridad por ejemplo. pero si estoy asi, no puedo disfrutar el gozo y la libertad del momento

3 Comments:

At 10:00 a.m., Blogger Cordella said...

I guess that quote could apply to my christmas deadline:) Anyway, i hope you have a great weekend!

 
At 8:18 p.m., Blogger Janelle said...

Hey! Just letting you know that I've changed my blog to be a private one! I still want you to check it though & be my friend!! :)
so, please e-mail me at j-losworld@hotmail.com with the e-mail you use for Blogger so that I can send you an invite!!! thanks!!!
- Janelle ( J-Lo's World!)

 
At 1:10 p.m., Blogger Cordella said...

it's time to update!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home