Monday, September 11, 2006

colds in summer...

they just should not be! Especially when it´s 30+ outside! I guess I had it coming--for the past week and a half or so, I´ve been crazy busy and just ran myself down.

Right now I´m in the city of Cuenca. It´s in the mountainous region and has a cooler climate. It´s one of these neat colonial-style towns with narrow, cobblestone roads and cathedrals everywhere. I´m here with an American missionary who´s working at the church. Tomorrow we´re off to Ingapirca, an Incan ruin.

3 Comments:

At 8:16 p.m., Blogger NotsNotes said...

Go out and buy lots of fruit. I'm sure that won't be a problem in Ecuador! Then eat so much of it that your tongue feels slightly sore, and eat some spicy food. Adios, cold! Enjoy your time in Ecuador. You can get healthy when you slow down at home! For some reason, the more I did while I was travelling, the healthier I stayed! Who knows?

 
At 10:37 p.m., Blogger bob said...

Hey Shar! Glad to hear you're having such a good time! Its probably hard to believe your time there is coming to an end. I hope you are enjoying every second with all of your old friends!

 
At 5:50 p.m., Blogger Cordella said...

Sharon, I miss you and can't wait until you come home!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home