Monday, July 31, 2006

congrats naomi and james!



Well, my really good friend, Naomi, from bible school got married on Saturday. I had the privelege of being one of her bridesmaids and it was so beautiful and soooo much fun!!! (it reflected you perfectly, Naomi!) James, her husband, is from England and they'll be moving there shortly :( :( :( --I guess I'll finally get to see Europe!
Here are some pictures:

La semana pasada, mi amiga Naomi (de mi escuela biblica) se caso y estuve una de sus madrinas. Fue un ocasion muy, muy divertido y especial. Su esposo es de Ingleterra, entonces ellos van a vivir alla :( :( :( Bueno, ahora tengo que visitar a Europa!
Aqui son algunas fotos:


the beautiful bride

the wedding party

5 Comments:

At 9:27 p.m., Blogger Cordella said...

I hope you had tons of fun, I was thinking of you on the weekend!!!! You look great and Naomi looks stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:34 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. I was on Janelle's blog, and followed some links, and then followed some more links, and found yours, and then I saw a picture of me. Yipes! Anyways, it was good to have you over last weekend. Maybe I should look into this blogging stuff.... it is a good way to find out what people are doing, although a little odd that just 'anybody' can look into your life.... but interesting none-the-less....

 
At 1:02 a.m., Blogger Crystal said...

Wow! I guess that is why Naomi hasn't posted for so long! It must have been a beautiful day! The pictures look great! Wow, England hey? now... don't you go over there and settle down too! We can't lose both of you from this great country!

 
At 9:58 p.m., Blogger Andrea said...

Those are the first pictures I've seen! I sure wish we had been able to go to the wedding--it would have been great to see you all again. And by the way, you looked absolutely beautiful Sharon!!

 
At 8:32 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharon - we are so happy for you going to Ecuador and learning to rollerskate!! Thank you so much for posting the pics of the wedding - the first we've seen. I'm sure Naomi & James will look forward to you visiting them in England!

DaVerne & Rob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home