Saturday, April 08, 2006

road trip!

Last weekend, I went on a mini-road trip with Cordella to the States (Fargo, to be exact). Usually I don't like driving in strange areas, when I don't know where I'm going, but Fargo's super easy to get around. We were a little unsure of the drivers there, though--we counted at LEAST 8 vehicles that were pretty badly banged up (makes you feel safe on the road, not to mention all the red light-runners...and they say Winnipeg is bad!) And then there were huge white bill boards with the messages: "Have a Good Attitude", "Be Nice", and "Be Polite" along the roads(if I wasn't such a lazy photographer, I'd have pictures for you). Made this "Friendly Manitoban" wonder about the road rage level south of the 49th parrallel...... Anyways, a good time was had by all.

2 Comments:

At 8:55 a.m., Blogger Cordella said...

oh fargo:).............

 
At 10:56 a.m., Blogger Janelle said...

oh the shopping :) .....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home