Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Sparky, 1991-2006

My dog, Sparky, got put down while I was in Ecuador. I knew it would happen because she'd been pretty sick all summer, but it's still pretty sad--we'd had her for 15 years. I'm just glad that I didn't have to be there the day that she died. You were a good dog, Sparks--miss you.






Mi perra, Sparky, se murio mientras estaba en Ecuador. Supe que pasaria porque estuvo enferma por algunas meses, pero igual es triste para mi. Era una parte de mi familia por 15 anos. Solo estoy agradecido que no estuve alla la dia que se murio. Era una buena perra, Sparks--te extrano.





The little cutie shortly after we brought her home from the Humane Society.

Sparky, cuando era perrita--que linda, no?

2 Comments:

At 6:11 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved you Sparky. You were the best dog ever.

 
At 11:22 a.m., Blogger karina said...

is the little cutie you or the dog? haha - i know, it's both :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home