Saturday, March 31, 2007

What would YOU do with $22 million?

One of the guidance counsellors I work with gave me a lottery ticket as a birthday gift and I was rather quite enjoying thinking up all that I could do with my winnings..... Unfortunately, no such luck. Maybe if I rrrrrrolled up the rrrrrim a little more I could at least win SOMETHING (haven't even got a coffee out of the deal). sigh. (not that I drink real coffee--although in the fall I discovered that I like the french vanilla/irish cream ones) .

One gift I got for my birthday was a Jill Paquette CD. LOVE her! For you Bethany people, she wrote the song "Free (Take my Life)" that we sang as a theme song one year at Youth Advance.

I also went to go and see a movie with my sister and some friends: Music and Lyrics (yes, it's a little old--we went to the cheap theater, of course!). SUCH a good movie! And I loved it that Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore did their own singing.

Anyways, I had a lovely birthday. I just really felt loved and affirmed by a lot of different people. So thanks, guys.


Alguien me dio una targeta (como el Pozo millionario) por mi cumpleanos. Pero, claro que no gane nada :(. Bueno, asi es la vida.

Pero pase un cumpleanos MUY bonito--senti muy amado. Fui con mi hermana y algunas amigas a comer y a ver una pelicula. Tambien fui a la casa de mi hermano por almuerzo.

1 Comments:

At 10:47 a.m., Blogger karis said...

glad you had a great day Sharon -- gonna try looking up that music (don't think it was my year that you sang it, but I love finding out about new music!!) Make sure you celebrate you not just on your birthday though, eh? xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home