Monday, March 19, 2007

ready for spring

So tomorrow the temperature in the morning (with windchill) is supposed to be -22, then by the afternoon, it's supposed to be +4. ??????????? I've always considered myself a true 'Peger (can handle the cold winters and all) but this year I'm just ready for spring to come (the warm part, not the slushy part).

The other day (when it was warm) and I was walking home, I smelled my first BBQ of the year. Mmmmmmmm.........

Manana en la manana, la temperatura estara -22 (con el viento)--pero en la tarde, estare +4!? De verdad, no entiendo la clima de mi ciudad! Estoy lista para primavera!! El otro dia (cuando era mas templado), camine por mi casa y ole mi primero parillada del ano (aqui, solo pasa en la primavera/el verano). Que ricoooooooo......!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home