Monday, August 20, 2007

fotos de mi viaje/pictures of my trip

Here's a little taste of my trip for you...
Aqui es un sabor de mi viaje...

England: Here's my friend Naomi, her husband James and I
Inglaterra: Aqui es mi amiga Naomi, su esposo James y yo (quede con ellos por 3 semanas en total)


Me in front of Buckingham Palace
Yo en frente del palacio Buckingham

Stonehenge (yep, that's about as close as you get!)
(no pude ir mas cerca....bueno, asi es!)


France: Vanessa (a friend from church) and I in front of the Sacre Coeur.
La Francia: Viaje con Vanessa, una amiga de mi iglesia, por una semana aqui. Aqui estamos en frente del Sacre Coeur en Paris.
Ha, ha!
Ja, ja!
Italy: the coast of Cinque Terre--absolutely
beautiful!
Italia: Fuimos
a Cinque Terre--es absolutemente hermosa!

More Cinque Terre....There are five villages joined by footpaths that we went hiking on--definitely one of the highlights of my trip!
Mas Cinque Terre--es cinqo pueblitos y caminamos entre los cinqo. Fue uno de los mejores partes de mi viaje!

Enjoying the sights of Venice--I loved it here!
Disfrutando Venezia--me encanta este cuidad!

And of course, one has to eat gelati when in Italy!
Y claro que tuve que comer el helado de Italia! Que ricooooooo!


1 Comments:

At 11:21 p.m., Blogger karina said...

sharon, it sounds like you had such a wonderful trip! post some more pictures :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home