Thursday, February 21, 2008

And in the weather forcast.....RAIN!

It seems we have entered the rainy season--Cuencanos actually say that this year has brought a lot more rain than normal so far. In other parts of the country there's been quite a bit of flooding. I'm hoping to go to Guayaquil this weekend but last weekend my friend's bus en route to Guayaquil had to turn back because of the amount of mud on the road. So, we'll see....

The thunder storms here are really intense, too. Yesterday we had a storm for about an hour--and after a lot of the lightning you couldn't even say "one mississippi" before the thunder cracked.

School is going fine--only got about three weeks of class left before the first cycle ends. My evening class has asked for me to be their teacher next cycle...so that makes me feel pretty good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home